OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- We believe that there is only ONE GOD “Hear, 0 Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD.” Eternally existent in three persons; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost.
God is a Spirit and he is from everlasting to everlasting.
- We believe in the deity of Christ. He was born of a virgin. He was conceived of the Holy Ghost. He died and rose again from the dead. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of God the Father daily making intercession for us
- We believe in Water Baptism and the Baptism of the Holy Ghost with the evidence of Speaking in Tongues as the Spirit gives utterance
- We believe in the rapture of the Church and the Second coming of Christ
- We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus
- We believe Regeneration by the Power of the Holy Spirit through the Word of God is essential for personal salvation
- We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides divine healing for the body, and Salvation for the soul of everyone that believes.
- We believe that when an individual receives the Holy Ghost, he receives divine enablement and Spiritual gifts for Christian service and witnessing thereby fulfilling the Great Commission to GoTell.
- We believe in the Sanctifying Power of the Holy Ghost.
- We believe Holiness as a lifestyle for every born again believer.
- We believe in the final resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the former to Eternal Life and the latter to Eternal Judgement.